Cardinals Opening Day Patio Party to Benefit St. Louis Crisis Nursery will be Hosted by NFL Players Association Former Players' St. Louis Chapter at BlackFinn American Grille
February 27, 2013, St. Louis, MO...BlackFinn American Grille, announces today that it has been chosen as the official partner and "home" for the NFL Players Association Former Players, St. Louis Chapter. |
To kick off this partnership, the NFLPA will host the BlackFinn's Cardinals Opening Day Patio Party to benefit St. Louis Crisis Nursery.
Located in the St. Louis Galleria's north end, BlackFinn will serve as the exclusive location for the NFLPA's monthly meetings, Monday Night Football Watch Parties, Charity Events, Meet and Greets, Autograph Signings, Special Events and Charity Fundraisers.
The NFL Players Association has roughly over 42 retired players chapters across the country. The St. Louis Chapter has been in existence for 1 ½ years, with more than 75 retired NFL Players living in the St. Louis Area.
Mission of chapter:
• A united team of former NFL players driven to empower, educate, and support the community as well as each other.
• Focused on developing the youth in the areas of academics, athletics, and the arts.
• Purposed driven and committed to an ongoing consistent presence in St. Louis and the surrounding areas
Vision of chapter:
• Be a foundation were players come together in order to empower youth through consistent involvement with youth based organizations and independent events.
• Promote economic empowerment and health awareness through educational offerings.
• Strive to be a known and active partner in the community with a commitment to growing a united purpose driven team.
• Helping the youth of today reach their greatest potential tomorrow.
BlackFinn American Grille is located at north end of the St. Louis Galleria in March. The restaurant offers a wide variety of American classics and local favorites, along with an extensive beer and specialty cocktail list, in a vibrant, social atmosphere.
For more details, visit BlackFinnstlouis.com or call (314) 726-5300, or contact: Laura Callahan, 2212 Marketing Group, email Laura@The2212Group.com, or visit www.the2212group.com