Blackfinn American Grille To Choose 2013 Charity Give Back Partners
BlackFinn American Grille will be launching its new "Give Back Program" this Spring. |
St. Louis area Charities and Non-Profits will get the opportunity to earn donations and funds for their Organizations through a 10% Give Back Program from BlackFinn, while showcasing the Charity or Non-Profit's efforts, missions and programs to the St. Louis community.
How The Program Works:
- Each month BlackFinn will spotlight a chosen St. Louis Charity or Non-Profit.
- BlackFinn will provide the Charity or Non-Profit with a co-branded "Passport Card" which the Charity or Non-Profit can distribute via their website, Facebook, Twitter, mailing list, data base or other contact methods they may use.
- When the "Passport Card" is presented for dining at BlackFinn, BlackFinn will donate 10% of the total bill, excluding tax and gratuity back to the Charity or Non-Profit.
- At the end of the month BlackFinn will host a Happy Hour party for the Charity or Non-Profit and their guests and present them with the accrued donations for the month. BlackFinn will provide appetizers, wine, beer and cocktails and the Charity or Non-Profit can expand on this event as they see fit.
- The Charity or Non-Profit will have a run of Public Announcements on KTRS 550AM that will coincide with their spotlight month and will have a chance to do a live radio appearance with KTRS 550AM during their spotlight month.
- PR will be involved in check presentation and media will be available for photo ops and mentions.
As BlackFinn celebrates is One Year Anniversary all throughout March, we invite any St. Louis Charity or Non-Profit, that has an interest in being part of the 2013 Give Back Program, to stop by BlackFinn on Friday, March 8th, starting at 4 PM to meet BlackFinn and to introduce your Charity or Non-Profit for inclusion in our selection process for the 2013 BlackFinn Charity Give Back Program. Submissions can also be accepted by contacting Laura Callahan at 2212 Marketing Group, firstname.lastname@example.org