MOSAICS Missouri Festival for the Arts Announces the 2013 Call to Entry
MOSAICS, Missouri Festival for the Arts, announces their Call to Entry for their 19th Annual Arts Festival event, taking place September 13 through 15, 2013 in Historic St. Charles, Missouri. |
Join more than 100 juried and invited artists at this annual Arts Festival, which is a family-friendly weekend event with activities for everyone, including fantastic art, great entertainment and the opportunity for children to create their own artwork.
The MOSAICS organization is accepting applications for the 2013 event, February 1 through the May 3, 2013 deadline. Juried artists will be notified no later than June 1, 2013, and booth fees will be due to the arts organization upon invitation and acceptance to the festival by June 20, 2013:
- Artist Mediums – The 19th Annual MOSAICS Festival for the Arts is limited to 120 juried artists in varied media including painting, clay, sculpture, photography, print making, pastels, drawing, wood, jewelry, metalwork, glass, art to wear and mixed media.
- Event Promotion – The MOSAICS Festival is promoted to the art-buying public via newspapers, radio, television, billboards, signage and social media across the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Prizes – $5,000 in cash prizes will be awarded to participating artists.
- Fees – Jury fees are $30, and Booth fees are $295 for a single booth, with corner and double booths available on a first come, first served basis.
- Amenities – Artist amenities include booth sitting, cold water delivered to booths, complimentary Artist Reception on Friday evening, complimentary Artist Breakfast on Sunday morning, a variety of restaurants within the festival area, and security provided both day and night.
- Where/How to Apply – Interested artists may apply online at www.Zapplication.org.
Proceeds from MOSAICS provides support to youth art activities including the "Mentor Me" Program and Exhibition, hosted by the Foundry Art Centre, which is located within one block of the MOSAICS Festival. MOSAICS is operated and managed by a dedicated group of volunteers providing continuity, constant improvement and a congenial atmosphere.
Additional details regarding the Call to Entry process for the 2013 MOSAICS Festival are available online at Zapplication.org
For more information about the 19th Annual MOSAICS Missouri Festival for the Arts, please call 314-482-5476 or visit stcharlesmosaics.org.